View Profile Knox

52 Movie Reviews

still gives me chills

man what can i say, im a urban legend freak..and even though i know that most of these(if not all of these) are false..its still freaky!

heres alittle fact for people who read this review, i found out 2 weeks ago that someone actually hung themselves in the house i live in along time ago

no joke O.O

haha

I liked this! I like your delivery of the lines! :)

keep up the good work

hehe

theres something really familiar about that blue character.. ;)

5/5

ChrisNosal responds:

Heh, I've heard a couple people say it reminded them of your characters. I guess the way they look is a bit similar. But I like to think their personalities are pretty unique.

Thanks.

3 Game Reviews

ha awesome

ha man i suck at online games..i remember playing something similair to this on mario party before though.. ;)

but you still rock, miniclip!

yaaay

woot, its nice seeing me get the krap beat out of me, thanks :P

anyways, the game is great! the music is great and everything is interactivable(or whatever)

good job danny and tommy <3

1 of the first flash movies i watched on here!

I lovie going back and watching these old klassics..the old old old flash movies on Newgrounds are actually my favorites,cause these where made way back before flash was taken to seriously on here and NG was just a place to watch fun movies.
now days its nothing but a simdate/video game nerd fansite...and movies with good quality get more attention than original movies with good writting and timing.

lol,but this movie im reviewing isnt really a good example of what im saying..its kinda crappy,but it still kinda shows how NG use to just be fun!
im not insulting NG,just the authers and users in it :)

hey guys